- Acronym: TDD-LTE like Massive MIMO
- Short description: The massive MIMO physical layer platform allows a bi-directional OFDM communication with TDD-LTE specifications. The framework process 20MHz of signal bandwidth in real-time using FPGAs. Modulation, MIMO equalization, reciprocity calibration, linear precoding, among other features, can be adjusted to achieve different requirements.
- Conceptual figure:
- Hardware platforms on which functionality is supported:
|NI USRP-2942R||34||2||400 MHz to 4.4 GHz||40 MHz||Kintex7||no|
|NI USRP-2943R||2||2||1.2 GHz to 6 GHz SDR||40 MHz||Kintex 7||no|
|NI USRP-2952R||8||2||400 MHz to 4.4 GHz||40 MHz||Kintex 7||yes|
|NI USRP-2921||2||1||2-Band, 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz & 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz||20 MHz||no data processing||no|
- Testbeds where the functionality can be used: KU Leuven MaMIMO testbed
- Supporting partner: KU Leuven (agu[email protected])
- Usage policies for accessing software & licensing terms:
- Within ORCA opencall and ORCA project: The software and hardware for this functionality is owned by KU Leuven and can be used free of charge for Experiments in the context of the ORCA project at least until the end of the ORCA project (June 2020).
- Beyond the ORCA project:
- please contact the software and hardware owner ([email protected])
- Publications and demonstrations resulting from the use of this software should clearly mention the usage of this functionality and the owner, and refer to the H2020 ORCA Project, even if the publication or demonstration takes place after the end of ORCA project.
- Link to technical information: