- Acronym: DiMa-MIMO
- Short description: DiMa-MIMO testbed has as a unique feature 64-antennas from the BS distributed into two separate patch antenna arrays of equal size. With this testbed it is possible to obtain channel measurements for indoor and outdoor scenarios. The channel collection is available for uplink and downlink at <1GHz, 2.6 and 3.5GHz.
- Conceptual figure:
- Hardware platforms on which functionality is supported:
|NI USRP-2942R||34||2||400 MHz to 4.4 GHz||40 MHz||Kintex7||no|
|NI USRP-2943R||2||2||1.2 GHz to 6 GHz SDR||40 MHz||Kintex 7||no|
|NI USRP-2952R||8||2||400 MHz to 4.4 GHz||40 MHz||Kintex 7||yes|
|NI USRP-2921||2||1||2-Band, 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz & 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz||20 MHz||no data processing||no|
- Testbeds where the functionality can be used: KU Leuven MaMIMO testbed
- Supporting partner: KU Leuven ()
- Usage policies for accessing software & licensing terms:The software for this functionality is owned by KU Leuven and will be made available as open source software free of charge for Experiments in the context of the ORCA project at least until the end of the ORCA project [June 2020). For use of the software outside or beyond the ORCA project, please contact the software owner () and the coordinator of the ORCA project (Ingrid Moerman, ).Publications and demonstrations resulting from the use of this software should clearly mention the usage of this functionality and the owner, and refer to the H2020 ORCA Project, even if the publication or demonstration takes place after the end of ORCA project.
- Link to technical information: